Comprising 25 days of intense training, the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training benefits students looking to become yoga masters. Firmly believing in the traditional forms of yoga and imparting quality training, the Rishikesh Yog Nirvana is the most dedicated yoga school in Rishikesh. Registered with the Yoga Alliance, USA, the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course is uniquely designed for students who are beginners or are in the intermediate level. The course commences following the traditional forms of yoga—Ashtanga and Vinyasa.
People of all age groups are greeted warmly by the Rishikesh Yog Nirvana family and the training is imparted following the principle of equality. You can join this course without any hesitation irrespective of how much experience you possess. The 200 hours of yoga teacher training helps develop a comprehensive foundation that forms the base for practice so you become a great yoga master—an RYT or Registered Yoga Teacher.
All those with a keen interest in yoga are invited to enroll in this course.
Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training India
“Ashta + anga” is Ashtanga in Sanskrit. It implies the “Eight Limb path where “Ashta” means Eight and “Anga” means limbs. Ashtanga Yoga Training in Rishikesh is a continuous and smooth flow of various yoga postures. In comparison to regular yoga practice, it is definitely more challenging and difficult and you’ll be performing various yoga postures at your own pace in a continuous flow. This 200-hour course is your stepping stone to becoming an RYT or a Registered Yoga Teacher.
- It increases your mental awareness and brings fluidity into your body movements.
- Ashtanga yoga is perfect for improved cardio health
- Increases flexibility
- Tones and strengthens your muscles
- Improves body movements
- Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
The Vinyasa style of yoga is one of the most advanced and intensive forms of yoga. It focuses on breathing and endurance involving more fluid movement sequences. It involves performing yoga while controlling your breath and maintaining a flow as in dance. Vinyasa Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is all about deep inhaling and exhaling of your breath as you move from one posture to the other.
- Reduces Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
- Boosts Energy
- Burns Calories faster
- Inculcates Proper Breathing
- 6 Types of Satkarma (body cleansing ) for awakening the chakras.
- Anatomy – physiology of Yoga poses, meditation, pranayama, and body cleansing related to chakras.
- 12 Types of Meditation techniques.
- Study and practice of yoga asanas with alignment, variations, modifications, and adjustments.
- 10 Types of Pranayama with specific angles related to chakras.
- Mantra chanting with musical instruments.
- Story of Postures with their Sanskrit Names.
- Vedic Tradition of yoga and its diets.
- One special session of Sound healing that helps to improve brain function and concentration.
- All body types and physical abilities are accepted.
- Willingness to participate in group study.
- Ability to give and receive feedback skillfully.
- Read, speak, and comprehend English because right now our yoga classes are only in English.
- Dedication towards yoga.
- 25 Days (200 hours) of instructions.
- Exceptional training program.
- Healthy yogi food included (3 Times organic meal a day).
- 25 nights of accommodation.
- Certified Yoga Instructor Certification.
- Lifetime access to daily yoga classes at the school.
Nestled in the small Himalayan town of Rishikesh, we provide humble, yet comfortable accommodation to all our inmates at the ashram. It ensures that you don’t need to bother about arranging your accommodation so you can focus on your yoga. The accommodation provided is of 25 nights on a private / twin-sharing basis.
While no free accommodation is provided to friends and relatives of students visiting the ashram, they can still stay in the ashram by renting separate rooms.
Yoga demands complete concentration and deep focus from the students. Therefore, we serve “Sattvic” food at our ashram. Sattvic food is vegetarian and it ensures peace of mind and complete control over it. Such food is easy to digest and therefore it brings calmness ensuring greater self-control and spiritual wellbeing.
After a few months of training, the participants at our ashram have shown that they need not consume meat anymore for a healthy life. Embracing vegetarian Sattvic food ensures the purity of the soul in all our students making them kind and caring—molding them into being a good RYT or Registered Yoga Teacher.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Do I need to bring my own bedding?
No, you don’t need to bring your own bedding. We provide every resident at the ashram with bedding. However, if you still feel like bringing your own bedding, we shall not object.
- Do I get laundry services at the ashram?
Yes, there are laundry services available at the ashram.
- I’m pregnant. Can I still attend the course?
Sorry, but you can’t. The course is far too intense for pregnant women.
- What kind of clothes should I wear?
Please wear comfortable clothes so that the movement of your body isn’t hampered.
- How many students do you enroll in the courses?
We take not more than 20 students in a course.